Install Hp Printer Without CD
In this article we’re going to help you Install Hp Printer Without CD. Printer helps us to print various things including web content, news article, research papers that are stored in electronic form into physical media paper. People from all professions are now using Printer for several purposes such as teachers, writers, businessmen, students etc. there are many companies in the world market that are currently selling printer.
Printers are important for printing web content, research papers, and news articles. HP printers store information in electronic forms to physical media paper. HP printers are used by professionals for several purposes. Some of the professionals who use HP printer include teachers, businessmen, students, and writers. Several companies around the world sell printers to assists in printing different contents.
HP printers have been recognized all over the world because of superior consumer help-center, better quality, cost-effective and reliability. The purchase of a printer must include installation processes with the HP printer CD provided by the company. However, the loss of the CD can still provide an opportunity for installation.
Step 1 – Reconnect the Printer
Reconnecting the printer gives access into regaining HP printer assistant tools. The steps involved include: –
- Click on connect the new printer.
- Select connection type when prompted and follow on-screen instructions to set up the printer.
- Turn off the printer and restart the computer.
- Turn on the printer and then open the HP printer assistant. The opening of the HP printer assistant resolves the issue while failing to open the HP printer assistant gives the opportunity to move to the next steps.
Step 2 – Uninstall any HP printer software
It is important to uninstall HP printer drivers to give an opportunity for the re-installation of the latest driver. The steps involved include: –
- Disconnection of the USB cable from the printer.
- Opening of the control panel on the windows search.
- Click on the programs and features.
- Click on the HP printer name within the list of installed programs and then click on Uninstall or Yes.
- Complete the software removal process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Restart the computer.
Step 3 – Reinstall the latest driver from the HP website
Download and install the latest version of the full feature software from the Hp Website after uninstalling the software. This process can be done by using the installation CD if it includes the driver of a window version. Some of the steps include: –
- Turn on the printer.
- Disconnect the USB cable connected to the printer, if necessary. The software installation prompts for connection of the cable if need be.
- Move to the HP support on the software and driver downloads.
- The display of lets identify your product to get started gives an opportunity to click on the printer, typing of the printer model number and click on submit.
- Click change if need be to change the operating system, select on your version and click on change again.
- Click on the download for a full software package, under the driver heading or click on basic drivers for other driver options.
Step 4 – Restart the computer and the printer
It is important to restart the computer and the printer to finish the setup of software windows. Some of the important steps include
- Turning off the printer, restarting the computer
- Opening the HP printer assistant by turning on the printer. The opening of the HP printer assistant confirms that the issue is resolved. On the other hand, failure in the opening of the HP printer assistant and the printer setup and software on-screen prompts on clicking connect to a new printer. Follow the on-screen instructions by restarting the printer and the computer to complete the installation.
Step 5 – Try the Windows built-in print driver
Trying the windows built in print driver is important if the previous steps did not resolve the issue. Use the windows built in driver by going to the installation and using the built-in windows print driver.