Well, if your Canon printer isn’t printing quickly enough, you should have the Canon service team look it over. However, you must attempt to resolve the issues on your own before calling them. Additionally, it’s free and incredibly easy to do. It’s crucial to realize that not all printers are created equal before you start troubleshooting methods. Read this article if you are experiencing Canon Printer Slow Printing in Windows 11.
Why Does It Take So Long to Print on Your Canon Printer?
There are a number of reasons why a Canon printer takes so long to print, some of which are given below:
1. Check your Internet connection in step one.
2. Verify the print quality.
3. The third is overusing the printer.
4. Eliminate old print jobs.
How to Fix Canon Printer Slow Printing in Windows 11
If your Canon printer is printing more slowly than usual, this article can assist you in resolving the problem. Here, we’re going to share some of the finest fixes for the Canon sluggish printing issue. Simply follow these instructions to discover how the problem is resolved. Continue reading below!
Solution 1 – Clear Printer Directory to Fix Canon Printer Slow Printing Problem
Following have been listed some steps to clean the print directory:
1. Right-click the Windows button.
2. Now, select Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers.
3. Next, right-click on your Product name and then select See what’s printing, and then select your product name again, if necessary.
4. Right-click the stalled print job and then click Cancel and click yes.
Solution 2 – Check your Printer Preferences to Fix Canon Printer Slow Printing Problem
Here have been listed some steps to check your printer preferences:
1. First, click on the Start menu and then select Printers and Scanners.
2. Now, right-click on the Printer icon, and then you need to select Printing Preferences.
3. Here the Printing Preferences dialogue gets open.
Solution 3 – Turn Off Quiet Mode to Fix Canon Printer Slow Printing Problem
To turn off the Quiet mode, you need to look for these given steps:
1. First, press the home button, if necessary.
2. Now, press the left or right arrow buttons and then select Setup and then press Ok.
3. Next, you need to select Printer Setup and then press Ok.
4. Select, Quiet Mode and then press Ok.
5. Now, select On, and then press Ok.
6. Press the home button to exit.
Solution 4 – Find the Printer’s IP address
Here is how you can find your IP address:
1. First, select the Printer on the list and then click the Manage button.
2. Now, click the Printer properties options on the left side of the printer’s settings window.
3. Here you need to click the ports tab in the Printer properties window.
4. Finally, the IP address of your printer shows in the port listing.
Solution 5 – Update your Printer Drivers
In order to update your Printer Driver, look for these steps:
1. First, go to Control Panel.
2. Now, click on Hardware and Sound.
3. Next, you need to click on Device Manager to show all the connected hardware on your Printer machine.
4. Right-click the printer that you want to update the drivers and then click the Update Driver.
5. Next, you need to choose whether to search for drivers either automatically or manually.
6. Here you need to choose automatically unless you have downloaded the latest drivers.
7. If you find that Windows doesn’t find any driver then you can look on the manufacturer’s website and then download it before installing manually.
8. Finally, run the installer to complete the setup.
Solution 6 – Reinstall your Printer Drivers
To re-install the Canon printer driver, look for these steps:
1. First, turn on the Printer.
2. Now, you need to insert the Canon CD-ROM into your device.
3. Next, click Start and then click My Computer and then Double-click Canon Printer.
4. Click Re-install the Printer Driver.
5. Now, click Exit to close the options menu.
Solution 7 – Run software to check Printer services
You must keep the printer’s power cable and USB connection linked to the computer even after the printer has been uninstalled. You must keep in mind that you shouldn’t leave a connected printer on your computer, and you must thoroughly inspect the USB cable connection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. How can you make a printer drop more quickly?
Ans: To hasten the printer’s drop, use the following actions:
1: Check your Internet connection first.
2: Next, lower the printing quality.
3: Upgrading the RAM.
4: Cut back on the pages.
5: Examine old print jobs.
6:Upgrade & Update.
7: Avoid using the spooler.
Q2. How do you exit error mode on a Canon printer?
Ans: The actions described below can help you remove a Canon printer from error mode:
1: Start by examining your internet connection and any loose connections in the hardware.
2: Try updating or reinstalling the driver to possibly get the Canon printer out of error mode.
Q3. How do you fix a Canon I360 that won’t print?
Ans: Follow these instructions to solve this issue:
1: Check the connection to your printer first.
2: Set your printer as the default printer now (step 2).
3: Update the driver for your printer.
4: Check the Print Spooler service in step four.
5: Next, cancel each print job.
6: Use different software to print your document in step 6.
7: Right now, see how your printer is doing.
You can immediately contact the Canon Printer customer service staff for assistance in repairing this issue after completing all the aforementioned steps and the problem is still not resolved. They could either schedule a visit or help you through the troubleshooting stages.
However, if you need a quick fix, you don’t need to worry because we are always here to help with Canon printer-related problems.