The Canon Printer Error C000 is found mainly in Canon PIXMA printers due to issues with ink cartridges in the Printer. This article will help you fix this issue with the solutions discussed.
What Causes the Canon Printer Error C000?
The following are the potential reasons for the Canon Printer Error C000:
1. Ink Cartridge is empty.
2. Ink tanks of the Printer are either unseated or poorly seated.
3. Paper jam in the feed path of the Printer.
How to Fix Canon Printer Error C000?
The following solutions will help you fix the Canon Error C000.
Solution 1: Reset your Canon Device to Fix Canon Printer Error C000:
You can reset your Printer to fix the Canon Error C000 using the following steps:
1. Firstly, switch off your Printer.
2. Now, remove the power cord from the Printer.
3. Remove the cord from the power source as well.
4. Wait for 20-30 seconds.
5. Connect the power cord to the Printer and the plug.
6. Turn on the power source.
7. Print a copy to see if the error is resolved.
Solution 2: Check Ink Cartridges to Fix Canon Printer Error C000:
The issue of Canon Printer Error C000 is sometimes caused due to empty ink cartridges. To fix this problem, you need to remove the inks cartridges of the Printer one by one. Now, check if these ink cartridges are filled or empty. If you find any of the ink cartridges empty, you need to either replace them or fill them manually if you can. Now, place all the cartridges back into the printer and check if the Canon Printer Error C000 is fixed.
Solution 3: Check ink tanks are seated properly
The Canon Printer Error C000 is also caused due to unseated ink tanks or ink tanks that are not placed properly. You need to check the ink tanks by opening the Printer, and even if you find all of the ink tanks properly seated, reseat them to be extra sure.
Solution 4: Clear paper Feed Path
Another major issue because of which the Canon Printer Error C000 occurs is a paper jam. There could be any other possible blockage too in the feed path that could be causing this error. The only way to fix this is by manually checking the Printer’s feed path for any paper pieces or any other things.
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are the steps to change the paper size on my Canon printer?
Answer: Follow the given steps to change the paper size on our Canon Printer:
1. Firstly, open the printer driver setup window from the Settings.
2. Now, select the paper size in the Window.
3. Tap the Custom option and then tap on the Page Setup tab for Page Size.
4. Now, set the custom paper size according to your needs.
5. Finally, tap OK on the Page Setup tab to complete the Setup.
Q2. Why is my Canon printer showing wrong paper size?
Answer: The wrong size paper issue in your Printer arises when the paper or your medium of printing in the printer feeder is different from the size of the paper printer settings. This could also be if your Printer has a safeguard to prevent ink or toner of the cartridge to avoid any kind of wastage.
Q3. What is the required paper size for a printer?
Answer: The default paper size for a printer in the United States is 8.5 inches by 11 inches.
Q4. Where is the IP address of my Canon Pixma printer?
Answer: You can know the IP address of your Canon PIXMA printer using the following steps:
1. Firstly, select Setup from the home window.
2. Now go to Device settings and tap on LAN settings.
3. Next, you need to confirm the LAN settings from the WLAN setting list or LAN setting list.
4. You can now check the IP address from the Window that is displayed on your screen.
Q5. How to make my computer recognize my wireless Printer?
Answer: You can do that b following these steps:
1. Firstly, go to Settings and open the Devices.
2. From the list of Devices, select Printers & Scanners.
3. Now, hit the Add a printer or scanner option and choose The Printer that I want isn’t listed option.
4. You can also select the Add a Bluetooth, wireless, or network discoverable Printer if your Printer is not wired.
5. Finally, choose your Printer.
We hope you will now be able to fix the Canon Error C000 easily after following the solutions mentioned above. However, if you are still not able to solve the problem, then you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you solve the issues with Canon Printer.