The user interfaces of the portable Firefox applications are excellent, and you can send a tabbed page from any device to any other device that is logged into your syncing account. So, believe it or not, you can browse a page on your work computer and have it open immediately on your iPhone, or vice versa. This feature is convenient and easy to use. However, sometimes the Mozilla Firefox stopped Working after windows 11 Update. Don’t worry; whenever you face this issue this blog will help you in fix the problem immediately.
Why Mozilla Firefox stopped Working after windows 11 Update?
Following its update, Firefox may refuse to launch in Windows 11 for a number of reasons, including:
1. Due to corrupted or missing Firefox files.
2. Arduous augmentations.
3. Unclean user profile.
4. Some drivers have an issue.
5. Mozilla Firefox is being restricted or blocked by your firewall or other security software.
How to fix Mozilla Firefox stopped working after windows 11 update
Let’s examine some effective fixes for the issue of Mozilla Firefox not functioning after the Windows 11 update:
Solution 1: Exit other apps and tabs
Many people have a tendency to open multiple tabs at once in their Firefox browsers and then forget to dismiss them. As a result, Firefox attempts to complete all of the open tabs, which causes a lot of error warnings to display. As a result, the Browser performs poorly and becomes slow or simply unable to open. Therefore, it is recommended that you dismiss all of your tabs before launching your browser.
Solution 2: Repair Network Issue
Fixing the following issues will help your Windows system’s networking.
1. Make sure the Wi-Fi connection is appropriate for you. Then, check sure you’re attempting to connect to the correct network by turning your Wi-Fi on and off again.
2. Review the Wireless Diagnostics.
3. Examine the system updates.
4. Verify the hardware you have.
5. Modify your DNS configuration.
6. Reset the SMC, NVRAM, and PRAM.
7. Reboot your computer.
Many browsers keep some information they have collected from websites in their cache and cookies. Your browsing performance may be improved by clearing these. To clear the cookies and cache, follow the instructions below:
1. First, tap the menu button, then select Settings.
2. Pick the console for Privacy & Security.
3. Click Clear Data under Cookies and Site Data.
4. Uncheck the box next to Cookies and Site Data.
5. After selecting Cached Web Content, click the Clear option.
6. Lastly, hit the “about: preferences” page close button. Your modifications will all be instantly saved.
Solution 4: Start your computer again to fix Mozilla Firefox not working
The steps listed below can be used to restart your system:
1. On the desktop, click the start button in the lower-left corner.
2. Next to the shutdown button, press the right arrow.
3. From the dialogue box that displays, choose Restart.
Solution 5: Uninstall Firefox and reinstall it
Try reinstalling Firefox to resolve the issue with missing and corrupted files that causes Firefox to not respond in Windows 11. To reinstall Firefox, follow these instructions:
1. First, download the installer for the most recent genuine version of Firefox from “mozilla.org” and save it.
2. Shut down Firefox.
3. Click right on the Firefox desktop icon to take note of the Mozilla Firefox programme folder location. Then click the Shortcut tab after choosing Properties from the context menu.
4. Take away and uninstall Firefox from your PC.
5. After that, delete the Firefox application folder.
6. Use the installer you already downloaded to reinstall Firefox.
Frequently Asked Question – Mozilla Firefox stopped Working after windows 11 update
Q1. Do Windows 11 and Mozilla Firefox work together?
Yes, Mozilla Firefox is compatible with Windows 11. You can follow these methods to install it:
1. Open any browser and navigate to the Firefox download page.
2. Simply select the Download Now button. The best Firefox version for your PC is automatically offered to you by the Firefox Installer that downloads.
Q2. Why won’t Firefox load pages now that it has been updated?
You can attempt the following methods if your system’s Firefox browser is having trouble loading pages:
1. Start your computer again.
2. Delete your cache and cookies.
3. Restart the Safe Mode version of Firefox.
4. Start Firefox in troubleshooting mode once more.
5. Download Firefox again.
6. Restart Firefox.
7. Make a fresh profile in Firefox.
Q3. How do I restart Firefox?
You can restart Firefox by performing the following steps:
1. Open the Firefox browser and select Help from the menu that appears in the top right corner.
2. Go to Troubleshooting Information and click.
3. When the confirmation window displays, select Refresh Firefox.
4. At last, press Finish.
One of the most popular browsers in use today, Mozilla Firefox has excellent security measures that make it a reliable browser for its users. Unfortunately, it is conceivable that occasionally it may not function smoothly for some of the reasons mentioned above. But we do hope that this essay has given you some solutions. If not, we want to assist you. You can get in touch with us using the comment area below or the chat box on the bottom right.