DLL Virus Removal
Last few decades have seen tremendous development and advancement in the field of technology. There were a few people who were the pioneer in this field who brought new ideas and changed the whole view, but there are a number of people who are doing exactly the opposite. These people (hackers) are always busy in searching the ways how they can make people face problems and this is unfortunate but true that they are quite successful.
They are creating malicious dangerous programs (virus) which are causing damage to the computer users. So, it has become mandatory to take initiatives to get rid of these issues. DLL virus is such a problematic issue which needs to be fixed effectively to have a safe and secure computing experience.
DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library. Actually DLLs are files which contain the settings and give the computer instructions about some specific programs. So, these files are very important to run programs. But the problems occur when these files get infected by virus.
Though the DLL virus attacks the DLL files which are only a part of the software program, the user should replace the whole software instead of only the infected DLL files.
Let’s have alook what the problems are caused by the DLL virus.
♦ Improper installation or uninstallation is one of the main reasons of DLL virus infection.
♦ The problem of missing DLL errors occurs after the uninstallation of particular software. DLL virus attacks and infects the DLL files of software while it is being uninstalled by the user.
♦ Outdated drivers or faulty installation of drivers are also the causes of DLL virus attack on the system. These make the system slower and sometimes make the system to come to a standstill.
♦ DLL virus can also alter the registry codes and make the registry corrupt which reduces the system performance.
♦ Ntdll.dll is such a problem which is caused by the DLL virus and corrupts the windows programs and hardware drivers and also shows different error messages which are so irritating.
♦ Another error named as Kernell32.dll error occurs when the DLL virus attacks and infects the memory management system. DLL virus infects the memory space and doesn’t let other programs to use the memory space.
So, the DLL virus infection is a critical issue which should be resolved without any delay. But as a general user you may not be able to solve such technical issue and that’s why you will be needed to take help from the experts. To assist you in this case there are umbers of DLL virus removal support centers available on the web.
How to Remove DLL Virus from your Computer
The DLL file contains programs and software that runs your computer and should never be tampered with. Tracking a potential system threat should be of utmost priority as if it gets the chance to spread, it can leave a harmful impact on your other system programs. Controlling the spread and initially destroying the virus can be done through the following steps:
- Selecting and pressing the CTRL, ALT and DELETE buttons all together will close all current system activities and open the Task Manager window.
- Once the task window opens, click the “processes” tab which will bring up an on-screen list of programs. Go through the list and select a file known as “wscript.exe.”. From the options received, click “end process”.
- The next step involves clicking the start or menu button, select “My Computer” and then select the “Tools” option. This option is generally at the top of the screen then select “Folder Options” from the drop-down menu.
- From the current page, click “View” then select “Hidden Files and Folders”. Once selected, click “Ok”.
- You should then return to the “My Computer” option and click the “C:” drive which you need to open via right-clicking on the link.
- A new window should appear. Search for and select “MS32dll.dll.vbs”. If you cannot find the file here, open the “Windows” folder and closely search for the file.
NB: Knowing the extent of the virus, you may still not find it even after the second search. If by chance it is not there, you may need to click the “F3” button and select “All files and folders” then type in the same name (MS32dll.dll.vbs). This should give a thorough search for the .dll virus.
- Once you find the virus, select the “Delete” option to have it removed from your computer.
Second Option for Deleting the DLL Virus
You can also delete the virus through another route if you prefer not to choose the above option. Also, if the first option does not yield any success, you can resort to the following steps:
- You need to run Microsoft’s Malicious Software Removal Tool as your first step. To complete this task, select the menu button, click on “Run” and type in “MRT” when the Run dialogue option opens. Click enter after typing. This option generally comes pre-installed on most operating systems such as Vista, Windows XP, 7, and 2000 among others. If your tool is missing or malfunctioning, simply re-download a new copy.
- When the links open select the “Next” button.
- Select “Full Scan” and wait for the various files to be thoroughly checked to highlight the potential damaging virus. The “Quick Scan” may not be the best solution as it only scarcely browse through.
- Once the scan is complete, you will get a few on-screen prompts you need to follow. These are simple steps to help in completing the process.
- Once you have done all the tasks outlined, click “Finish”
- Restart your system after completing the steps to have all trace of the virus removed and to have your system updated.
NB: If the virus is preventing effective start-up, complete the process in “safe mode”.
The services and supports they offer you against your DLL virus issues include-
- Runtime errors and script errors amending
- (DoS)attack issues resolving
- Slow system performance due to DLL virus attack fixing
- Data deletion issues resolving
- DLL virus and other threats removal
So, it’s time to take proper initiatives for safe and secure system operation. Come to PCASTA and get solution for all your problems to ensure the security of your system.
DLL Virus Removal Help and Support Toll Free Number +1 (888) 883-5055 for United State and Canada Customers. We provide free diagnosis for DLL Virus Removal.