Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please refer https://www.pcasta.com/tos.php for other Sections and Terms.
- Refund Policy
- 3.1 For subscription based plans, a full refund will be issued if PCASTA has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you within the first 5 days of the subscription. If there are one or more resolved issues, the fees for the Subscription Service will not be refundable. Notwithstanding this PCASTA may, at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription fees after deducting charges for servicing the Customer.
- 3.2 For incident based plans, you will be eligible for refund when any of the following criterions are met:
- 2.1 You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and Issue was not resolved till the time account was active.
- 2.2 The issue is out of scope for the particular plan
- 2.3 5 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by an PCASTA technician
- Cancellation and Termination
- 4.1 You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account to your account manager is a must and you must receive a confirmation from your account manager on the date of cancelation.
- 4.2 All of your data stored with us will immediately be archived from active servers and maybe stored with us for any future use.
- 4.3 If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month / Year, your cancellation will take effect immediately and we will not be charge you again.
- 4.4 PCAsta, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for reasons such as unauthorized access of our portal, servers and databases, abusive behavior, data theft, improper utilization of our services, using the service for PC other than the one which has been registered for use with PCAsta, among other reasons. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your PC Support Service.
- 4.5 Any use of software which is not legal may result in termination of your services and cancellation of your account by PCAsta.
- 4.6 PCAsta reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 4.7 In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org